Jasmine Mother’s Recovery
Job Reference: JA202303
Full time, Permanent role
37.5 hours per week
Salary: £36,048 – £42,390 gross per annum (depending on experience)
- Are you a confident and self motivated Registered Manager with NVQ Level 5 or equivalent?
- Do you have a thorough understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager and the law relating to residential care services?
- Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in an operational management capacity in a health and social care setting?
- Do you have a comprehensive understanding of women’s trauma and commitment to trauma informed practice?
- Do you want the opportunity to be part of an award winning charity here in the South West?
If the answers to the above are yes, you may be interested in the exciting opportunity that has arisen to join the Trevi team.
Part of the award-winning women’s charity Trevi, is Jasmine Mother’s Recovery where our dedicated and expert team works with each mother to help her break her addiction for good and to be the best mother she can be.
Trevi has grown significantly over the last five years as we have expanded to meet the increasing need of women and their families.
We are looking for an experienced and confident Registered Manager to lead the Jasmine Mother Recovery Centre. You will have NVQ L5 or have equivalent experience with a thorough understanding of the regulatory responsibilities for the role and the law relating to residential care services. A good understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to respond appropriately to any concerns is essential. A comprehensive understanding of women’s trauma and commitment to trauma informed practice. A good knowledge and understanding of systems to maintain confidentiality in relation to residents, staff and the organisation.
You will be responsible for creating a strong and credible leadership with the ability to exercise influence, motivate and communicate a clear vision for the future. You will need to build professional partnerships with staff and managers whilst implementing clear processes and systems.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience of applying a high level of resourcefulness and ability to be effective within a rapid change organisation. You will need excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of people. You will need to apply a flexible approach to working hours to meet the needs of the business.
We are looking for motivated women who are committed to working from a trauma informed perspective.
As an employer we offer the following:
- A comprehensive induction and training programme.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays – pro rata
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Employee of the month awards
- Refer a Friend Recruitment Bonus
- Company contribution to your NEST Pension
- Learning & Development opportunities relevant to this role
Trevi is a Real Living Wage Employer
Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, costs of which will be met by Trevi.
Women only need apply under schedule 9 (Part 1) of the Equality Act 2010.
Trevi is committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity.
Applications are particularly welcome from black and minority ethnic women and women with lived experience.
To apply please download and complete the forms below:
We are unable to accept CVs in accordance with the Trevi Safer Recruitment Policy
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applicants. If you would like to apply, please do so promptly.
Closing date: Monday 3rd July at midday
First round of interviews to be held: 12th/13th July
Previous applicants need not apply.
Unfortunately, we don’t have the resources to inform applicants who are not shortlisted; therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, regrettably you have not been selected for the next stage in the process.